You are not alone
While the district may be closed next week, team members can still get assistance with benefits. District schools and administrative offices will be closed Monday, Nov. 20, through Friday,
Nov. 24, 2023; however, the benefits call center at 972-925-4300 (option 2) will be available.
- Open Monday, Nov. 20-Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2023, 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Closed on Thursday, Nov. 23, and Friday, Nov. 24, 2023.
For those non-emergency health concerns such as cold and flu, TRS ActiveCare participants can utilize Teladoc at a reduced cost. Call 1-855-Teladoc (835-2362) or visit their main page.
If you have questions regarding your HSA/ FSA, contact Optum at 877-528-9876 or visit www.optum.com. Optum is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Because the holidays can be a difficult time for employees and families, if you need some assistance making it through this time, please reach out to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) by:
- Calling 972-925-4300 Option 3 EAP. They are available 24 hours/seven days a week.
- Visit the website Telus Health
- Download the App: Telus: Health One
For questions regarding leaves of absence, email firstname.lastname@example.org. During the periods in which the district is closed, the email boxes will be monitored periodically to ensure any critical issues are resolved in a timely manner.