Dallas ISD and the LEAD department are announcing the launch of the Future Principals Institute, a one-year professional development program designed to prepare high-performing leaders to be principal-ready in the next two years. FPI’s curriculum is grounded in the essential work of a school leader: leading instruction, leading people, and leading systems.
Join us for an information session on Monday, Sept. 20, to ask any questions, or visit our program page for more information and resources. If you want to see and hear how leaders across Dallas ISD are reacting to this incredible opportunity, watch a special video about the institute: https://youtu.be/DTutNbwJYB8.
The ideal candidate for this program is someone who:
- Is committed to personal and professional growth
- Is eager to collaborate and share feedback with peers
- Has a passion for the people and future of our district
- Is interested in enhancing their leadership capabilities necessary for leadership
- Is ready and committed to pursue a principal position in the next two years
Applications opened Sept. 7 and will close at 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 26. The application may be accessed by visiting the program page at bit.ly/futureprincipalsinstitute.
To inquire about this program, please contact LEAD at LEAD@dallasisd.org or (972) 794-2518.
Photo: Principal Reymundo Cervantes-Guajardo, Henry B. Gonzalez Personalized Learning Academy