Access to W-2s
Dallas ISD team members who have opted to receive their W-2s electronically can now access them through Oracle employee self-service.
For those who did not opt to access the form online, paper W-2 forms were scheduled to be mailed on or before Jan. 31, 2024.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) allows the use and distribution of electronic W-2s in lieu of the paper form. To receive their W-2 online, employees must consent to receive their W-2 form in electronic format. If you haven’t consented previously, please follow the steps below.
- Log into Oracle, click on the HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE folder, then click on EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE folder.
- Click on PAYROLL INFORMATION folder, Employee W-2 Delivery Method.
- Click the ONLINE box, then update.
- Click on the box that references this: “I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the implications of this form submission and declare my preferences for my payroll documents”.
- Last, click APPLY, this will help ensure that you will have access to your W-2 online even if you had paper preference before.
Once an employee has signed up, the consent is valid for all subsequent years unless the employee chooses to withdraw the consent, or upon termination of employment. No action is necessary for those employees who elect to continue to receive their W-2 form through the mail. Please note that employees who continue to receive their W-2 form through mail will not be able to access or view W-2s online.
Mailing Address Accuracy
W-2s were mailed on or before Jan. 31 to the current address on file in Oracle. Employees are responsible for the accuracy of their addresses and updating them through Oracle employee self-service or Human Capital Management.