Prepare to LEAD
The Leader Excellence, Advancement and Development department is launching cohort two of the Future Principals Institute and is looking for candidates.
The Future Principals Institute is a one-year professional development program designed to prepare high-performing leaders to be principal-ready in the next one to two years. FPI’s curriculum is grounded in the essential work of a school leader: leading instruction, leading people, and leading systems.
If you want to see and hear how leaders across Dallas ISD are reacting to this incredible opportunity, watch a special video about the institute: https://youtu.be/DTutNbwJYB8.
The ideal candidate for this program is someone who:
- Is committed to personal and professional growth
- Is eager to collaborate and share feedback with peers
- Has a passion for the people and future of our district
- Is interested in enhancing their leadership capabilities necessary for leadership
- Is ready and committed to pursuing a principal position in the next two years
Applications will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. on May 8. The application may be accessed by visiting the program page at tiny.cc/futureprincipalsinstitute.