Know who to call

Annual benefits enrollment, leaves of absence, alternative work arrangements , qualifying life events, and other benefits topics may be on your mind. Do you know who to call to get the information you need?

The Benefits department has many resources available to help employees navigate the benefits system. The information below should help.

Call: 972-925-4300 or email when you need to:

  • Discuss your benefit options, including
    • Benefit plans, costs, eligibility
  • Request an ADA Accommodation
  • Discuss alternative options in lieu of an Alternative Work Arrangement
  • Discuss retirement options
  • Get information on the Employee Assistance Program
  • Get information about fitness, mindful meditation and stretch classes
  • Submit a bereavement leave form

Call: 972-925-4000, when you need to:

  • Enroll or make changes to your benefits (annual enrollment or qualifying life event)
  • Apply for a leave of absence, including Expanded COVID-19 Leaves)
    • Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
    • General Medical
    • Expanded Family Medical Leave (EFML-COVID childcare leave)
    • Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
  • Apply for a hardship leave (first 20 days)
  • Enroll in Sick Leave Bank
  • Contact the LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program

  • Inquire or submit completed ADA Accommodation forms and requests
  • Submit completed Sick Leave Bank requests
  • Submit local leave requests (professional, emergency, hardship extensions)

You may also like