Want to design the future?
If you do, take advantage of the opportunity offered by the Office of Transformation and Innovation to design a future Hybrid Transformation School. OTI has launched the application process to identify design team leads and team members to develop a Public School Choice 7.0 proposal for a future hybrid school that would tentatively launch in the fall of 2021.
- Participate in several school design process webinars
- Provide expertise in helping to imagine, investigate and develop a comprehensive model for an effective competency-focused student learning experience
- Collaborate with a several central staff department experts to develop and submit a Public School Choice 7.0 proposal on Jan. 5, 2021
- Launch the first Hybrid Transformation School in Dallas ISD
- Application is available starting on June 24
- Application closes July 24
- Team announced first week of August
Start the application here. For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact OTI Director Shakeatha Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.