Make your workspace more effective
Summer is finally here, and we are looking forward to all the district opportunities for personal development. The Professional & Digital Learning Department is excited to host a Microsoft Effective Workspace Series, which is available to all staff through June and July at no cost.
If you are looking to get to know Microsoft Planner or Bookings, dive deeper into Excel or learn more about the collaboration, communication and productivity tools available to you in Office 365, these trainings are for you. Registration is available in Cornerstone at bit.ly/MSWSforCS.
The following sessions are available in June:
Scheduling: Outlook & Bookings
- June 14, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Want to find an easier way to schedule meetings without back-and-forth emails? Learn how Scheduling Assistant and FindTime in Outlook can help you schedule meetings more efficiently. Bookings gives you a faster alternative to time-consuming and repetitive scheduling tasks, all while optimizing your organizational resources
Communicate in Microsoft Teams
- June 21, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Learn best practices for chat, channel posts and meetings. Take a closer look at notification settings and status updates, as well as how to customize your status messages and set automatic replies for when you are out of the office.
File Sharing: One Drive, Teams, SharePoint
- June 28, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Learn the differences between cloud storage and sharing in Microsoft’s OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint. Learn how to organize, collaborate and share documents, as well as how to navigate document libraries.
The following sessions are available in July:
Microsoft Excel 101
- July 12, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- This is an introduction to Excel. Learn basic navigation, cell formatting, general formatting, printing and basic formulas.
Collaborate in Teams:
- July 19, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Learn how to collaborate more efficiently using the tools built into Microsoft Teams. OneNote is your shared digital binder for your notes, plans and research. Use Whiteboard for brainstorming using ready-made templates.
Diving Deeper into Excel
- July 26, 2022 at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Take a deeper look at formulas, functions and other features in Excel. Learn how to analyze data quickly using built-in tools and how to protect your data in Excel.